Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy, Busy Day

I don't have the energy to come up with a witty, insightful post.  So here's a rundown of my day.

Wake up, get ready for work.
Get the girls, who slept in, ready for  school
Drop the kids off at daycare, Kera cries that she just wants to stay with me.  I feel like crying too.
Go to work, work really hard.
Take a 20 minute break and scarf down some lunch, and read my Bible to keep my sanity
Work some more
Pick up the kids
Home for homework, pop  dinner in the oven
Get Kera changed, head off to dance
During Kera's dance lesson, help Kaylee finish up her homework
Come home, get dinner out of the oven, get the girls fed
While the girls are having their Easter bunnies for dessert, make lunches for the next day
get the girls in their jammies, lay out clothes for tomorrow
help the girls brush their teeth, etc.
tuck the girls in
take care of a load of laundry
take out the trash
tell the girls to be quiet and go to sleep at least 10 times
balance the checkbook, have a mini-meltdown because money is coming out of savings instead of going in
finally change out of my work clothes, wash my face, and take medicine for my pounding headache
sit down to check my e-mail and  type up this quick post.....

Now, I'm off  to start pricing things for the garage sale until Eric gets home in about 30 minutes.  Then I'll get  him fed and give him his medication, crash in bed, and do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment